The Outback Bowl is a college football game held in Tampa's Raymond James Stadium that features teams from the SEC and Big Ten Conference (3rd pick from each). The game is a culmination of a week-long schedule of events throughout the Tampa Bay area highlighted by a Beach Day in Clearwater and the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation New Year's Eve Parade in Ybor City.
Tickets for the Outback Bowl start at $80, more information can be found here.
Great Rates for the Outback Bowl:
Directions to Raymond James Stadium - The Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel is located less than 15 minutes away from Raymond James Stadium!
- Head southeast on N Ashley Drive toward E Washington Street
- Turn right onto E Brorein Street
- Turn right onto S Plant Ave
- Turn left onto W Kennedy Blvd
- Turn right onto N Himes Ave
- Turn left onto W Comlumbus Drive
- Take the first right onto FL-600 E/US-92 E
- Turn right onto Steinbrenner Drive
- Destination will be on your left
Experience many more attractions and things to do in Tampa when you stay at our Downtown Tampa hotel!