Port of Tampa Hotel
The Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk is the perfect Port of Tampa hotel. We are located just 0.9 miles from Tampa's Cruise Port and offer complimentary round-trip shuttle service to the Tampa Port Cruise Terminal. Check out our great rates and Tampa cruise packages for Tampa Port Authority, Florida's largest port. During your stay, explore the best things to do in Tampa near our Downtown Tampa hotel!
Stay & Sail Package:
Make your upcoming cruise as relaxing as possible while avoiding the hassle of expensive cruise terminal parking. Stay at Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel before or after your next cruise vacation and enjoy:
- Rates from $119 per night
- Complimentary daily parking and parking during your cruise
- Complimentary transportation to and from the port
- Breakfast for two for each day of your stay
Valid for stays any day of the week through December 31, 2012.
Book online or call 1-866-716-8106 and mention rate plan LBPKG4-10.
1. Make your travel as stress free as possible. Stay with us the night before your cruise and wake up to enjoy complimentary breakfast and more when booking our Stay & Sail (above). With our Convenient location, we are just a short complimentary shuttle ride away from the Tampa Port Authority.
2. Board the ship as early as possible on departure day.
3. Take a ship tour or ask for a deck plan to familiarize you with the ship.
4. Make reservations for shore excursions early before the good activities fill up.
5. Take advantage of opportunities to sit at large tables for dinner and get to know some fellow cruisers.
6. Relax - don't feel like you have to have something scheduled every second of the day.
7. Read the daily publication provided with the agenda of activities the ship will be offering each day.
8. Synchronize your watch to the ship's time so you never miss the boat when you are exploring a port.
9. Don't forget to pack Dramamine or other medications to help in the case of motion sickness.
10. Avoid stress upon your return by staying with us. Enjoy a restful night before heading home from your vacation.